Wednesday 12 November 2014

Why Bobby Pins Walk Out Of My Life




Hello my lovelies! When I reached the age of 15, had a bit longer hair and started to style them in braids myself, a peculiar thing happened. I came face to face with the fact that all the bobby pins were walking out...on their own...from my life. I would search everywhere, in the bathroom, in the dressing drawer, under my mattress but they were gone. Just like that. Why?
What irked me more was that all my friends were going through the same phase but being the good girls that they were, they lent me their pins whenever I had stray hair popping from all the angles (Oh dear Lord, bless them!). However, even after buying tons in the beginning, I was only left with a handful. Even now...no wait, not even handful, only 10 that I can count. What to do? More bobby pins have walked out of my life than boys ever did and I don't think I am the one at fault here.

I have shifted my blog to WordPress, to the rest click here.


Cheers xx

-a 

No comments:

Post a Comment