Wednesday 12 November 2014

Product Review│

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door


Hello my lovelies! Well, almost a month back my younger brother gifted me the Neutrogena fine fairness toner as a birthday present. I had never used a toner before and I started to read about it on Internet before using it so I know what I am putting skin through. Well to all those girl who are living in dark and not knowing what a toner is (that is me a month ago!), it is used to cleanse the skin and shrink the pores of the face. 
Now using my gift for almost a month now, I am set to write a review for it. So...let's start! 

The packaging is good; it comes in a see-through cylindrical bottle with a cute silver screw cap (thinking about it, I have a quite a few items now that have silver caps. Coincidence much?) My stray thoughts aside, I really just love see-through bottles because a. you can see how much you are using and b. it is just beautiful to me. Well, the mouth of the toner has a hole from where you can take out the precise amount of toner that you want to use. The bottle is really good but I wished it came in a smaller size as well so I could throw this in my bag and took it where ever I traveled next.

Now coming on the thing that is inside- the water like liquid in the bottle has a mild smell that is really quite pleasant. It is very light on skin and takes up to 10 secs to be absorbed by my skin (yes, I was keeping a watch), but then I have an oily skin so maybe it would be quick on dry to normal ones (it is just an assumption though). This toner does not chalk the skin nor does it feel greasy; it actually just cleans your pores like a pro. 

I have shifted to WordPress, to read the rest click here.

Cheers xx
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment