Sunday 23 November 2014

Product Review│Maybelline Hypersharp Liner

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door


Hello my lovelies! 
If you been following me on my blog journey then you would know that the Hypersharp liner was on my bucket list and well, I bought it last week *huge grin*. I am a total Maybelline fangirl and I love their every product and this is no exception. Stay with me because you are about to read how fabulous this product is in actuality. So...let's start!
The packaging is really normal. It comes with a thin plastic film wrapped around it securely but since I ordered it online, I was given this with layers of bubble-wrap (not that I mind). I am really in love with its chic and slender body that is topped by a tight golden cap that looks elegant and stylish and everything in between.

The tip that looks very much like a felt pen is actually made of brush fibers and makes the liner application precise and easy. I have been gliding this new favorite of mine on my lids and creating new winged patterns that just could never be that accurate with any other liner whatsoever. You will actually feel the brush when you use it on your skin and that is enough for you to realize that you are not using a felt pen. You'll know when you know!

The only flaw in this flawless product is that it is not as pigmented as it promises. However, after two coats, it looks like magic so I actually forgive it on this one. The other thing that I found out when I was reading other bloggers reviews was that it dries very quickly. It has been with me for a week only so I would not pass that judgement and see for myself as to how long it lasts.

Price: 475 INR

Usage: Just glide this along you lash line or you water liner. Do two coats for perfect inky black color.

Pros:
Skin friendly
Lasts whole day
Safe for contact-lens users
Easy to use
Travel friendly
Attractive body
Sets instantly and lasts for 7 hours approximately
Does not smudge or fade (unless you are way too determined to remove it with your fingers)
Does not flake
Amazing brush bristles on the tip

Cons:
Not too pigmented

Overall I would love to recommend this product and I feel it is perfect for beginners. It is best for its price and I would definitely buy it again.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and this was useful.

Cheers xx
-a 

No comments:

Post a Comment