Wednesday 15 October 2014

Fogg versus Wottagirl

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door!


Hello my lovelies! 
Perfumes and deodorants are really tricks to select, especially when there are so many in the market and each one smells a little better than the last one. I have tried tons of these and hadn't quite found the right one until recently when I bought Wottagirl late last month and got Fogg Women Elegance as a birthday present from my sister's boyfriend. So...let's start!

  • Sweet Crush by Wottagirl
Wattagirl: Sweet Crush
I bought this one after watching it's advertisement and boy, it was convincing! The Sweet Crush is a really cute bottle with a beautiful pink pattern on it. The fragrance is very fruity yet pleasant but I would advice you to spray it from some distance because it is really strong. Here's what I really liked about it:
  1. It's cheap and has an amazingly floral-fruity for a price as low as 165 INR
  2. The bottle can be given as a gift since it is appealing and cute
  3. The fragrance is really unique and something to try out if you haven't yet
  4. The bottle is transparent and travel friendly
Here's what I did not like about it:

  1. It is very light and fragrance does not stay long 
  2. Have to reapply in every two-three hours which is a such a fuss
I would recommend this only because it has a nice fragrance. You can buy it on amazon by clicking here.

  • Elegance for Women by Fogg
Fogg: Elegance
Since I have shifted to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here


Cheers xx

-a


PICTURE COURTESY: INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment