Tuesday 2 December 2014

LookBook│Eye Makeup

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door

Hi my lovelies!
I have been wanting to do a look book ever since forever but I couldn’t because a. I am lazy. b. my camera does not make me look pretty c. I am not confident enough to post the pictures. However, I promised myself that I will keep my insecurity at bay and post this because I really want to. So here it is- the simple college/office easy-to-do eye makeup look.
Now before I begin I just want to say that I am not an ace when it comes to doing makeup or taking pictures (these are actually from my tablet so they are not in high-resolution). My brain is actually kicking way too excitement and these not be how makeup looks should be posted but oh well! I might even take this down later, but for now I will let it be. So…let’s start!
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in

I used:
Vaseline
Hiliray Rhoda Eyeshadow Paletter number 2
Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
Lakme` Eyeconic Mascara

I start by priming my lids with Vaseline. I talked about this in my first ever post, 5 Simple Eye Makeup Tips, that when you apply Vaseline before your makeup, it helps the makeup stay longer and also gives a nice effect. I then use a light sandy eye shade that I use every day to office. I use the sponge applicator that came with the palette and cover both my lids in it. 
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
I take a dust of earthy brown shade on the eyeshadow brush and with a light hand start use it on the corner of my eyes, making them a little dark. You can also keep on darkening it to have a smoky eye effect, you can use khol bloack, however I would advice to keep your look simple and as light as possible. 

Since I have shifted my blog to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here

Cheers xx
-a

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Hiliray Rhoda Eyeshadow, did you do a review, or could you recommend a review for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Megan, I have actually shifted this blog to Wordpress and if you want me to review this palette, I would happily do it there :)

    Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete