Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fab Bag November, '14│Why I diss it

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door

thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
Hello my lovelies!
Soooooo, I finally received my fab bag an hour ago and I was too pumped to write about it, so here it is!
All the bloggers had glorified it so much in their post and I thought it would be just one excellent thing, but to my dismay, this was a disaster. I do not write any negative review but I think that you guys deserve to know the truth and it is just not that good an item. I am not going to ramble or whatever in this post and get straight to business. 
Another thing is that the delivery had my hair graying. I received my bag on the 25th of this month and since other bloggers had already posted their reviews, my surprise was shattered to a millionth piece. Frankly, I just could not appreciate a single thing I got, if anything, I feel robbed (the intensity of my pain is so much that my last line rhymed). So...let's start!
(note: this is not the review of the products)
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
I got six things in the November Fab bag (and since I am too lazy, I will just post a picture)
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
So that said (posted, actually), I will just tell you what I expected and what I got.


City Color Cheek Blush
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
 Swatch: With and Without Flash
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
After Application: Without and With Flash

I absolutely love, love and love this cheek stain. I got a travel size for it but I do feel that this will last a lot longer. I will definitely buy this again once it finishes. This is, I think, the only product I like
Full Size: 300/-

thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in

Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
This is a 10ml bottle that smells awful and seeing the size, this is from where my disappointment began with.
Full Size: 495/-

Votre Invigorating Orange Hand & Foot Gel Scrub
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
Other pictures were so misleading and made me believe that this tub bottle was larger in size, but look at it! My palm is frankly bigger in this! I am sorry, but I just feel robbed.
Full Size: 550/-

Gulnar Handmade Soap- Mint Lemongrass
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
When I saw this, I was like Are you kidding me! I mean, this is way too travel size and small to be included in the bag. Some of the bloggers had taken the picture with the soap on the table and I thought it was standard size, but you can very well see its size now *sulky face*. It smells great but I could have got something better.
Full Size: 250/-

All Good Scents Perfume Essentials- Radiant
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
This is probably the joke in the bag. I have no idea why they even sent it (just for the sake of adding more products, maybe?) This is 1ml (no kidding) and the fragrance is the one I did not even like. I am more of the flowery and sweet scented girl, this is too strong and musky for me. Really Fab Bag team?
Full Size: 750/-

Wella Enrich Treatment Mask
thatweirdgirlnextdoor.blogspot.in
 I don't even want to say. I do understand that this is sample but it is way too less for my hair for even a single use.
Full Size: 525/-

Overall, (excuse my French) I hated Fab Bag! I get they sent sample sizes but I don't think it deserved that much amount. Plus the bag is only cute, the quality is not that good. I will never in my life buy it again!

Hope this was useful to you in any sort.

Cheers xx
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment