Wednesday 8 October 2014

TYPES OF MAKE-UP BRUSHES

WELCOME TO THAT WEIRD GIRL NEXT DOOR!

Hello my lovelies! 
You have a whole range of make-up brushes in the market, approximately 40+ brushes the last time I counted and nothing confused me more than just looking at them and trying to figure out which ones I actually require. To be frank, I try to look all smart when trying to choose make-up brushes but it has never turned right.
ISN'T THIS MIND NUMBING?
I know it is literally daunting so let me assure you that you are not going to use all these on that precious face of yours. All you need are the ones that I am going to mention below. So...let's start!

YOU NEED THESE BEAUTIES!
  • Must Have Powder Brush: This is the kind of brush that I would not even hesitate fighting for. Literally. It's fluffy, it's soft, it's super smooth and so cute that it feels like the heaven itself has descended on Earth (I am not kidding). It evenly spreads the make up, working flawlessly on your skin. It it basically used to apply loose powder.
  • Foundation Brush: This is the one that makes the difference. Just pour a little amount of foundation on the back of your hand and dip the brush on it. Apply it on your face gently by using downward strokes to blend the makeup onto the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin.
  • Blush: This brush is optional and it is basically used to apply the highlighter over the fountain. 

Since I have shifted to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here

MAKE UP BRUSHES
I hope this post was helpful and next time you know which brush to pick up from the beauty store. I think these are the basic must haves, if there is anything I missed you can comment in the box below to tell me. 

Cheers xx
-a

SOURCE: INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment