Wednesday 19 November 2014

Quick Review│Fa Mystic Moments Roll On

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door

Hello my lovelies! 
I was out in the market with a colleague, fishing stories for the magazine I work with's December Issue (just our writer thing!). At the end of it all we both ended it a cosmetic store and buying things (Shopaholic enough? Yes please!). I know that the Fa Mystic Moments Roll On has been in the market for quite some time now but since I bought it, I thought of writing a quick review of it. So...let's start!
This lavender themed clear bottle comes in a Seductive Scent fragrance that is really sweet and subtle. I did smell the rest of the roll on's that the store had and you don't even want to know what my nose went through. I really like this bottle as it is travel friendly and very handy so you can carry it in your purse wherever you go. The screw plastic cap is a cute purple colored sturdy one that keeps the bottle tight. One reason I love transparent bottles, like I mentioned in earlier post, is because it is convenient and you know how much you have used so far. The fluid rolls easily on skin and keeps underarms fresh and sweat free.  

Price: 125 INR

 PROS:
Mild scent
Keeps sweat under check
Lasts whole day
Easy to use
Liquid like
Does not leave a patch on the skin or on the clothes
Very Handy
Skin Friendly
Sturdy Cap

Cons:
The roller gets dry easily and I doubt that the liquid might evaporated a little
Have to apply for a continuous while to ensure freshness


Overall, this is a nice and decent buy. I love it for the freshness that it provides and would definitely buy it again.

This is all I have for today (give me a credit for posting this so early) and I hope you enjoyed it.

Cheers xx
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment