Tuesday 18 November 2014

Quick Review: Maybelline Lasting Gel Liner

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door


Hi my lovelies! I bought the Maybelline Lasting Gel Liner almost two months back and this cute bottle is still half full. Yes, trust me! The packaging is so nice and the bottle is really handy that comes with this liner brush. Love it! This has a sleek black plastic screw cap and the transparent bottle. Okay, I am always going to be a little biased towards Maybelline and if you didn't know already, this is one brand that I might even wear on my wedding day. No joke. All the products are good enough for making the high end products run out of business. Now that I have poured my heart out, I think I should begin with the review. So...let's start! 

If I begin with talking about the texture then this is really smooth and easily applicable; the stick makes the application a little more precise. The best part that I like about this is that being gel based, it instantly dries on the eye lid without appearing or feeling flaky. It is also very pigmented so all you have to do is apply just a single coat and voila! It works like magic. You can also use this fearlessly if you wear contacts since it does not irritate or makes the eyes watery. I love how this is so great yet so cheap.

Price: 450

Pros:
Amazing packaging that is really light weight and travel friendly
Comes with this amazing and sleek liner brush 
Very pigmented and will be fine with just one stroke
Inky black color
Very smooth and glides easily
Does not irritate eyes and is safe to use
Does not smudge
Stays for hours if you do not wash your face

Cons:
It would fade little by little if you wash/rub your eyes

Over all, this is a wonderful product and I would definitely buy it again. It is by far the best liner I have used that is highly pigmented and smudge-free. It is very long lasting and as soon as it finishes I would waltz my way to the cosmetic store and buy another one.

Hope you enjoyed reading this and that it was useful.

Cheers xx
-a 




No comments:

Post a Comment