Saturday 29 November 2014

The Coaxing Coats!

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door


I have always looked at women like Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Emma Watson and Kate Middelton when it came to dressing because I can’t help but feel like a swooning mortal looking at the Goddess. They take their appearance seriously and I respect it so much. These are my one favorite outfits worn by these ladies that I would trade my brother to have them.
Shout out to these masterpieces worn by these amazing ladies! I have been a fan of coats and these women wear it like a boss. *Excite face* so…let’s start!
It is my dream to buy something designed by this amazing lady. I love you Mrs. Beckham!
How does she manage to look so fabulous and fresh all the time? I don't feel much human when I look at Kim Kardashian   
Just love, love, love this on Sonam Kapoor!
Do I dare? This looking just like a dream on Priyanka Chopra
I love blazers and this particular one held me in a trans and it just looks way too good on Deepika Padukone
Emma Watson has been my childhood inspiration and she still is. Look how lovely she looks!
Kate Middleton is my favorite when it comes to winter dressing
Ihope you enjoyed this post and these wonderful women's coats!

Cheers xx
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment