Saturday 22 November 2014

Quick Review│Lakme` Absolute Bi-Phased Makeup Remover

 Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door


Hello my lovelies! 
I saw this product when I was in the Lakme` store trying the Eyeconic mascara and the salesgirl later cleaned it with this remover. I liked it so much that I bought it. So, for quite a while now I have been using Lakme` absolute's bi-phased makeup remover and I really love it. Most of us have used baby oil to remove makeup (who am I kidding? I think all of us have) but Lakme`sorts that problem out and gives one genius product to save our skin from lingering makeup misery. I am too pumped to write this review. So...let's start!
The bottle is really impressive with a spray cap that makes it easy to take out only precise amount of liquid. This is one genius product to get off your makeup, especially the clingy eye one without any hassle or much cotton pads. It is a dual, oil and water based remover. I put all mascara (I have no idea why), lipstick and liner on my hand because I am oh so great lab rat and experiment on my skin. My whining aside, I sprayed three times on the cotton bud and with two swift wipes that masterpiece I created with my makeup was gone (not that I regret it).
Price: 225 for 60ml

To use: shake the bottle thoroughly so the content of oil and water come appropriately on the cotton bud.

Pros:
Oil based liquid, makes removal easy
Travel friendly and easy to carry
Convenient spray cap
Smooth on skin
Removes makeup in two wipes without irritating the skin

Cons:
Being oil based, I don't use it on my t-zone. I only use it for removing my eye makeup
It can be a little greasy but would be fine if you use facewash later

Overall this is a nice and genuine product and I would recommend it to people. It makes makeup removal as fun as it is applying it.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and that this was of help.

Cheers xx
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment