Monday 24 November 2014

Quick Product Review│Garnier White Complete

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door

Hello my lovelies! 
I have never been a fan of whitening creams as being fair skinned I never thought there was any need of it, but this was one product that I was recommended by a friend who said, 'Forget whitening, you won't look pale. It is good in ways that you'll know when you know'. Yes, you'll know when you know. 
I have always loved creams that are for multiple usage plus that suit your skin. I sort of do not try new creams (take in consideration sort of) as my skin does not really absorbs every cream and sometimes my face decides to show up with an allergy a week later. Typical, I know! But the Garnier White Complete has worked on my skin without any side effect whatsoever. So...let's start!
I have used the face washes that Garnier takes out but this is my first cream experience and I really like it. It came with a tub packaging and has a creamy white texture. Being lemon extract base, it is great on oily skin, however it does not stay for long and the creamy texture makes skin greasy after a while. It gets absorbed after a minute of massaging. It instantly brightens you skin. The cream also gives a soothing effect, making your skin feel smoother than before. Being SPF 17++, I actually use it as a sunscreen.
In my excitement I took out way too much
Yep, still massaging
This is a comparison of both my hand and the one I applied cream of was instantly whitened. 

Price: 150 INR for 40gm

Usage: Take appropriate amount of cream and gently massage it on your skin to see results.

Pros:
Really light on skin
Great for oily skin
Has a mild yet nice fragrance
Whitens instantly
Moisturizes skin
SPF 17, does not let UV rays effect skin
Great to use on its own, giving a BB cream like effect
Soothes skin
Contains Salic acid, it helps in preventing pimples
Light weight, handy and travel friendly
blends well for the skin
Cons:
Makes skin a little greasy after a while
For me, the whitening effect lasted for a while

Overall, I would recommend this product for its freshness and soothing whitening quality. It also makes a great sunscreen that lasts for a while. I would definitely buy this again.

I hope this was useful and you enjoyed this post!

Cheers xx
-a

1 comment: