Monday 10 November 2014

My Bucket List!

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door 


Hello my lovelies! Every person has a bucket list and mine is a rather huge one that includes everything: from makeup products, to dying my hair again, to making sure that spiders don't evolve enough that they start flying...you get me, don't you? If you would just have a five minutes chat with my mum, she would tell you how I waste my money (in a beautiful way) and how I don't need so many things in my makeup kit. Only if she knew! Well, I thought it would be really interesting to post my bucket list (I-am-about-to-buy-it-as-soon-as-I-get-my-pay-check I call it) so you know what are my current favorites for a while and how I am planning to dodge my mum and hide my products safely. I do not think that my craving for them will ever die! Ah!
I do not really care about buying high-end products nor am I particularly a fan of drugstore ones, what I really look for in a product is that it should suit my need and can be wearable everyday (if I wish to wear it everyday). I am going to make a list with sections so it is easy for you to find any particular thing that you wish to indulge in as well. So...let's start!

Eyes
    Cameleon Eye Shadow
  1. I recently got a Hilray Rhoda eye shadow palette that has 12 amazing shades and I love it and all. But I found the Cameleon Eye Shadow kit  E 36 (3.Gg) in a store a week back that has 36 shades in a nice palette packing.  The applicator brush that comes with it is also cute and handy but I'd rather use my own applicator since it makes the application really smooth and easy. What I really admire are the color shades that range from every day usage ones to party ones to having nudes. This comes in a price range of 630 INR and I think it is a total value for money. This is one is the first product on my bucket list this month.
  2. Maybelline Hypersharp liner
  3. Maybelline is one brand I cannot live without and a friend of mine got the hypersharp liner 0.5g (black) and made me use it, and I really love how this works like magic. Because it is pen like, it is very easy for even a 1st grader to apply. I love how this quickly dries quickly, and is waterproof. The only thing that lacks here is that it is not too pigmented and have to apply twice to get the perfect look.
    Oriflame Wonderlash
  4. I have been wanting to try Oriflame products for a while now and my eye is set on this beautiful Oriflame wonderlash. It costs 429 INR but I feel that it is worth it (plus this is oh so cute!)

FACE

Nyx Concealer
  1. I first found Nyx when I watched a Vlogger use it and since then I just am dying to buy the Nyx HD photogenic Concealer with wand. I have always felt that the concealers that come with wand are really handy and easy to use as you only take out the amount you actually require. I do not know if this is available in stores but I luckily found it on a site called Nykaa where it is sold out (not feeling so lucky now)! It is available for as low as 405 INR for 3.0 gms. 
    CoverGirl Cheekers
  2. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush True Plum 185 0.12 Ounce is available in a price range of 695 INR and I have heard a great deal about it so I am really itching to buy this product. Remind me of buying this next month and Santa is asking what I want as a Christmas present, Okay?
    Rimmel Pressed Powder
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is the ultimate invention when it comes to pressed powder. I have friend who has a beauty blogger herself and she said I need to have this and so I am going to have it (I wish somebody had convinced me this much to have a social life, not talking about social networks). This beauty comes in the range of 230 INR.
Hair
Toni&Guy Nourish Conditioner
  1. I recently came across Toni&Guy and I have heard all sorts of wonderful praises for it so for the hair department, this is the thing that I am hunting for next. This come for 700 INR.
Lips

  1. Lotus Herbals Pure colors Lip color is topping my list when it comes to lipsticks. Each piece costs 245 INR and is really a decent price for such a wonderful product. Cannot wait to waltz into the cosmetic store and buy this.
This is all (for now) and I hope you enjoyed this and that it was useful for you.


Cheers xx

-a

PICTURE COURTESY: INTERNET


No comments:

Post a Comment