Saturday 25 October 2014

TAPE TRICKS

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door

Hi there my lovelies! 
I would need your submission for this and your loyalty to follow my instructions: Go over to the drawer where you store your stationary products, rummage through it and take out the scotch/cello tape (or if you are more organized you might skip the second step). No, I am not teaching you craft or anything for your 1st grader, we will be using it to stylize you.
Months ago, when I was bored out of my wits and had watched enough tutorials that taught me to say ‘I love you’ to a street cat and kidnap her, I just stumbled upon some really useful posts that tutored me to use tape in a way I hadn’t before. I would be imparting my knowledge to you now. So…let’s start!
  • Shape Your Brows
I think every girl goes through this phase where the reality of her brows dawns upon her and she realizes that it is either too thin or too bushy (it is mostly the latter one). I realized it when I was sixteen and panicked because I had not given any thoughts to my brows before. I tried to pluck it out or asked my mum to thread the extra hair, result of which is that I have uneven brows now. But worry not my brave warrior! You do not have to shed your extra hair to have horrendous shaped brows. I have a trick.
Take a white liner and mark the dot where you want to stash out the hair from, then place the tape below it. You can now start plucking or threading (whatever you are comfortable in). This will not ruin the shape of your brows nor will you pull out any hair extra.
You can also check out my blog where I give tips called 5 Simple Eye Makeup Tips.
  • Have A Perfect Winged Liner
























Since I have shifted to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here.

Cheers xx

-a

PICTURE COURTESY:INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment