Friday 10 October 2014

CONCEALERS

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door!

Hello my lovelies! 
A lot of us just don't wake up looking as flawless as Beyonce` and so we have to hide those flaws with the help of concealers. I have had those horrid dark eyes and red patches days, and anyone who has them too can understand my plight. The market has thousands of concealers to offer. These gift to humankind transforms the look from a brain-eating zombie look-alike to runway ready face. In today's blog I will recommend three best concealers that I am absolutely in love with because a. it suit well on Indian skin, b. blends well with the skin and c. stays long and does not need touch ups. So...let's start!
  • Fit Me by Maybelline                                                                               ★★★★
FIT ME

If you did not know, well Maybelline is my all time favorite and it is something that I trust so much that I do not think twice before trying any of its product. The Fit Me concealer by Maybelline is absolutely miraculous and gives perfect coverage. It comes in different shades for different tones. The wand applicator is great which gives you the precise amount of concealer at once, not like the other bottles that blob out all at once. It perfectly covers every blemish, dark spot or pimple that it would look like you never even had it. Also, though it is a little expensive, it is worth your investment.
I bought it from Amazon and you can too by clicking here. If you find it in the Maybelline store near you, do not miss it for the world!
Price: 1564 INR
  • Revlon Photo Ready Concealer                                                                   ★★★
PHOTOREADY CONCEALER
This product comes in a lip-stick style case, it is easy to carry it and do touch ups. The best thing about this one is that it would not look cakey on your skin or feel heavy. However it does not heavy coverage. But it you put powder over it, this can last up to 6 hours. It is basically for every skin type (mine is oily though and it rested evenly without hassle). This can also be used as a highlighter for day time use. You can buy it on here.
Price: 1237 INR
  • Lakme` Absolute Face Stylist                                                                                       
FACE STYLIST CONCEALER
To be very honest I haven't tried this concealer so I will refrain myself from giving any judgement. I 
however read a lot of reviews and this is the product on my Bucket List. I will give you the links of some of the blogs that talked about this, and to be very honest I am impressed with what another ladies are saying about this. So the blog that I read was

You can buy it from Flipkart by clicking here.

Price: 900 INR

  • Colorbar Full Cover Concealer                                          ★★★
Since I have shifted to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here


Cheers xx

-a


PICTURE COURTESY: INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment