Saturday 18 October 2014

GUEST BLOG│BURKATRON'S DIY

Welcome to That Weird Girl Next Door!

Hi my lovelies! 
I am so excited for this post because *drums roll* Caroline Burke, the one and only Beauty Blogger from Britain agreed to contribute for my blog (squeals), and with contribution I mean, in her words, pinch out any article I please from her website. Cool, isn't it? (Everything is very legal here, I swear). In the DIY (Do it yourself) section of her website I found this amazing post that makes you able to create (yes!) your own customized nail polish. 


I had never known that you could make your own nail polish, but oh well, I never searched hard enough. So this is the post that I particularly loved and had to share.
Here is what you will require:

  1. Eye Shadow (the shade you want your nail paint to be)
  2. A bottle of Clear Polish
  3. If this makes your heart weak and eyes tear to do yourself, someone who would crush and powder that Eye Shadow you so fondly bought (On a second thought, scrape it out from the pallet you don't really use)
Okay, now that we have everything, so...let's start!

For this post, Caroline has used two shades of blue, but you can choose any. Do not hesitate to mix and match to invent your own color.


Since I have shifted to WordPress, read the rest by clicking here
Cheers xx
-a


PICTURE COURTESY: CAROLINE BURKE WEBSIITE

No comments:

Post a Comment